Sunday 2 September 2012

splurge!

 hello,
so yesterday i went shopping (again!) and had a little splurge so i wanted to show you guys some of the things i got...



 firstly, is these 'disco leggings'. I've tried on some AA disco pant dupes and just cant find some that i like ( they tend to be too short) but i found these leggings version instead from river island, they were £18 which isnt bad, and I do love the look so this are a great alternative if you don't want the trouser version.





I also picked up the real techniques blush brush finally as ive been meaning to get it for ages! It's really soft and I couldnt wait to use it today. I used it for my setting powder and blusher and it works great for both!







 next up is this thick  topshop cardigan with studs on the shoulders, which is great for winter as its so warm! it was quite expensive at £48 but with student discount, it's OK for a statement autumn/winter piece.











also from top shop are these leopard print studded vectras! they are surprisingly comfy too and I love leopard print and studs!





I've been loving the zara shirts but when I spotted this primark one, I was over the moon its much cheaper and looks just as good quality. the buttons don't look cheap like some primark stuff and it has the cutest dog print on it! I wish it was a little bit longer, but all in all I think it was a bargain for £12 and I know ill wear it alot.








so next up is this zara knit wear peplum. I now have three peplum tops i love them so much! this looks so sophisticated and will be great in autumn winter as its knitted. I wore it today with jeans and a leather jacket and it made a simple but nice outfit. sometimes zara is quite expensive but this was £17.99 which is reasonable as its good quality with gold looking hardware zip.




The final item is this neon pink dress from H&M. it makes you look so tanned! BONUS. It's got a lace top an then flows out so is flattering. A plus point is that its thick enough to not be see - through however its quite short! but if it is to short I can always put shorts on under it or thick tights to get some wear out of it in winter!


thanks for reading guys.
          xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment