Thursday 13 September 2012

so that didn't last long!

 Hello,
last week I said I was going to do a post everyday until I start college again on Monday, but due to hectic scheduling (excuses!) I haven't done that! However, I have been kind of busy, I've been preparing for my theory test, which I took today- and passed! yay! so I thought I'd just share some pictures of new purchases and such!
when to college to sort timetable, this is what I wore casual and comfy - new primark bag only £12. bargain!
- sorry about the mess my rooms being decorated!
I love the khaki and leather trends so this is perfect! and it was £25 which is expensive for primark I think, but half the price of the ones everywhere else!

ASOS order, some new bits, I'm sending a couple of things back but I usually do with asos as they're sizing can be a bit all over the place! I think I'm going to swap some bits, so expect an update and some outfits!

Thanks for reading, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment