Saturday 15 September 2012

new beauty buys!

Hello,
over the past couple of weeks ive picked up a couple of new beauty items, so i thought id share them with you together rather than doing seperate reviews!


I got the benefit erase paste a few weeks ago. I went and asked the lady at the counter what would be best to cover dark circless as I'd heard good things about erase paste and the bo-ing product. She applied the erase paste and gave me some guides of how to do it.the results were exactly what I was looking for but was abit unsure as its very expensive for such a tiny little tub! However, she asured me it lasts like 2 years as you only need to use a very small amount. I decide to just go for it, and I do love it! I'm still experimenting with brushes and such as I cant quite emulate the  exact same way she did in shop, it does the job, hiding dark circles, and although it feels quite heavy at first it looks completely natural. I got the shade 2, medium, which I was suprised at as I'm really pale. Also I love the fact it comes with the 'lesson' guide its just extra help, which tells you what to do to apply it properly to different areas. I have to say though, I expected it to be a little more long lasting for the price I'd say it lasts maybe 4hr on an average day, I was hoping for a bit longer to be honest as I don't like having to retouch during the day if I'm at college or whatever, but overall I'm glad I invested and its my new go-to concealer.




My next purchase was the accessorize blusher in number 6 - scandal. its a 'merged baked blusher' so it says on the back! This is my first venture into accessorize beauty products, but they're packaging is so gorgeous! when i first spotted this on the shelf, it reminded me of the mac lightscapade but pinkie and was allot cheaper - £4 (ish).




 when on the skin it comes out as a light pink that is shimmery. I'm using it as a sort of highlighter/blush as it gives off that kind of glow. they had a bronzer merged blush(?) too, which I think I'll invest in next! I do love this blusher including the packaging!










The last thing to share is this lush bath bomb, I think I've only tried one before a while ago and whilst browsing I loved the smell of this one - dragons egg! I'm not great at describing smells but to me it smells like sherbet and lemon! It's lovely, I haven't tried it in the bath yet so may let you know, but a bit broke off to reveal an orange egg inside, I'm really excited to try this now!

 Thanks for reading
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. that erase paste sounds fab! i also own that blusher - it is gorgeous! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! just wish there was more for your money!
      thanks for reading x

      Delete