Tuesday 4 September 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins

hello again, 

I'm trying to do a post everyday for the next two weeks or so, until I go back to college, where they may become more scarce. plus I do enjoy writing these posts so gives me something to do! haha

so I did a tag about  week ago - the how much is your face worth tag and really enjoyed doing it, so I'm going to do another one today: the 7 deadly sins tag which has been going round the blog/ youtube sphere for a while.


Questions:
1. GREED:  What is your least expensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
most inexpensive is a mua eye liner in brown it was only like 1 pound! bargain!
my most expensive would be the mac strobe liquid for £22.50.

2. WRATH:  What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
this was easy : flicked eye-liner. I love the look but just cannot do it myself easily. They never match and its so frustrating yet I keep practising in the hope I'll become an expert one day!

3. GLUTTONY:  What are your most delicious beauty products?
It has to be the lush bubblegum flavour lip scrub (review here) - smells and tastes delicious!

4. SLOTH:  What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
It would have to be either primers as I genrally forget to put them on first and theyre not something you can add at the end - also on day to day basis I generally neglect eyeshadow even though I have some lovely colours, i tend not to wear them at all and if I do its just simple nude/ gold colours.

5. PRIDE:  What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
concealer and mascara are the minimal I like to use - I have genrally clear skin so they are just enough to make me feel happier in my skin and able to face the world!

6. LUST:  What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
beauty wise - groomed eyebrows and nice eyes, personality wise always a sense of humour - I like to laugh!

7. ENVY:  What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
something I could never justify buying myself - at the moment I really want the yves saint laurent lipstick in peach/coral - but at over £20 I just cannot bring myself to pay that much so would be the perfect gift!


I do like doing these Tag posts, so if you have any suggestions of some to do leave it in the comments and ill try to do them. Thanks for reading!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment