Friday 28 September 2012

TGIF!

 Hello again,
Another week been and gone - thank god its the weekend! and I am super excited to be going to see Michael McIntyre tomorrow at the 02 - I love him! I also have so much work to do, my bedroom, college work and my UCAS deadline is in a month! ahh I havent even started - were has the time gone!!


outfit 1: Topshop Leigh jeans and primark blouse, I also wore my leopard print vectras but they're not in this pic! Also the same leather jacket and bag as always - they seem to be surgically attached to me recently!


Picture I posted of outfit on instagram! follow me @ jenastagram.


Outfit 2: more casual - leggings and an older river island checked shirt again with that jacket! I swear I don't wear it everyday!


outfit 3: was feeling rather happy this morning so opted for a dress! This is a newer one from Topshop, it got commented on alot today! It's a lovely print and is quite thick so good for winter! Also if you cn see I got a new phone case! a blue bunny ears case - been waiting weeks for it to arrive - it waas only £1.19 or something ridiculously cheap like that on ebay! 


And finally, my wallpaper has gone up! I've had it for weeks sitting around and its now up! I'm going to do a proper post once everything is sorted so keep a look out!

Thanks for reading, hope you had a good week!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment