Thursday 6 September 2012

TOP 5 SUMMER/AUTUMN NAIL POLISHES

HELLO,
This is a new kind of post for me, I haven't yet done any nail type posts, which is strange as I do paint my nails at lest twice a week, I love changing my nail colour!! So this post is going to be my top 5 summer/ autumn nail polishes (hence the title he he).
picture from Google and hedkandi.com


so before we start one of my choices - Favourite nail polish of the moment - models own hed kandi in beach party has been left at a friends house but I won't be getting it back for a few weeks and wanted to do this post, so I've substituted by borrowing a picture of it just to show you.
I love this colour, its so bright and neon! It also looks great with a tan making it a must for summer/ autumn!




Red polish is timeless,its always on trend and will go with anything so it's my fail safe. I have a few different reds but this one I've had for over a year - its the rimmel London 60 seconds in 310 red carpet. It's a really vibrant/ bright red great for all year round! It's got a slight glitter in it and dries quite shiny which I love rather than a matte finish.

Next, is a firm  favourite I've also had for quite a while. its a deep berry colour from Barry M called raspberry (shade 273). It's the perfect autumn shade and is a good quality nail polish for the price.


The next two are lighter, possibly more summery colours.
this purple one is a marks & Spencer limited collection in lilac. Its a pale lilac with gold shimmer through it, so when your wearing it, it catches the light and shimmers. It was a super cheap polish- about £3.50, and is a good quality, one coat gives lots of colour, you don't need to use two coats at all, although it looks more shimmery if you do.

The last one is middle of the road, expense wise - £5, but is probably the best quality overall. Its from the look make-up range in super drug- I love this brand its good quality and affordable! This one is definitely a summer shade as its a bold pop of colour! Its a bright pale pink - shade 23 ribbon.

Hope you liked this post, thanks for reading, let me know if you want to see a post on my nail polish collection or new nail purchases (I've gone a bit overboard recently!).
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment