Monday 10 September 2012

BOOHOO BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

Fashion vouchers, is an online site that 'brings together all the latest fashion voucher codes, offers and sales available in the UK from the leading fashion brands' are running a competition to win a £50 boohoo voucher. To enter you get to do a bit of online browsing and put together an outfit for £50 or under. This is the look I came up with...
So my perfect outfit from boohoo.com comes in at £45 -
i first spotted this gorgeous Tabby all over printed midi skirt is only £12 - a complete bargain and a nod to the baroque trend that is all over the high street this autumn! so i had to base my look around it.

I've paired it with this leather look Tracey wet look bralet which is £18, I love leather at the moment and I think it'll look great with the skirt, showing a bit of midriff too!

Then to finish of the look, I added these suky cat face wedges for £15 which are great alternatives to the marc jacob cat flats that are way out of my budget! the wedge would elongate legs in the midi skirt, and the cat face is super cute and different!

Thanks for reading, hope you like the outfit!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. saw those cat shoes on boo hoo and fell head over heels..i love them! Love the blog :)

    Suzie xxx

    atraintowardsparis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no they're soo cute! thanks! checking out your blog too x

      Delete