Thursday 30 August 2012

OOTD & PURCHASES


Hello,

so as we can all see I'm not the best at OOTD's as I'm using my iPhone as my camera is broken :/ but I think its still nice to show you some of the things I've worn. I wore this to go shopping and cinema - I finally went to see Ted!




I got this primark top last week and it ticks two trends in one: floral and peplum. It was so cheap £6 or £8 (cant remember sorry) and I love that it makes a nice outfit just with leggings.




 whilst I was out shopping I got this Louise Gray for topshop nail polish for £6.50. the packaging with the snowflakes is so cute! the blue version was on my Wednesday wishlist but when I went in I thought the silver glitter would be better as it can go over other nail polishes too. This one is called pinch punch.

The ring finger has just the pinch punch polish on it,
underneath the others is a look nail pop in ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment