Wednesday 26 September 2012

wednesday wishlist #5

Is it really Wednesday again?!
since starting back at college weeks are going so fast, but I'm managing to fit in my Blog posts, so all is well!


Described as a frosty light beige, I thought this would be the perfect leap into mac lipsticks, I've had mac products before (well one, the strobe liquid)  and loved it but never tried the lipsticks. I think this colour will be perfect for an everyday, daytime nude - I like it so much I've already ordered it! (is putting it in my wishlist cheating?!). cant wait for it to arrive!

when scrolling through the website as a diversion to homework (don't pretend you haven't done the same!) I spotted these and immediately fell in love! They are so nice, the perfect winter boot for me as I love studs! a little on the pricey side though...

WHAT.A.BARGAIN! This is a dupe of the caviare nails, and this is such a lovely colour mix! I want to try this so bad, I think it looks great and went to check if it was in my local superdrug today and it wasn't there, but they were restocking the shelves, so fingers crossed they're putting out the new products so I can get my hands on this!

4. H&M gloves £7.99
so, we cannot deny it any more - summer is over and the only thing slightly comforting is the fact I can pick up some winter essentials! like these gloves! They are a gorgeous coral colour with the cutest little bows by the wrist, I think they'll look great with my leather jacket which I literally live in in winter! I'm temped to order these along with this great tartan scarf I found (cheaper version from last weeks wishlist!). 

 last up this week is more of a necessity, my current purse I've had for over a year I think and it is literally falling apart at the bottom, the seam  has split, so I've been trying to find another one. I always look in river island for purses, they always have ones I love, but I've been a little disappointed lately and cant find one in any shop - however having a browse I spotted this one, which is great value for £10 and I think it looks really simple and sophisticated (if its not weird to call a purse sophisticated?!), so I think this may be the one to finally replace my old, worn out one!
 pictures from mac/topshop/river island/h&m/ mua
Thanks for reading,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment