Monday 3 September 2012

monthly favouites! AUGUST.

 hello loveliess!

So I've been reading a few august favourites and although its a bit late - I'm going to stick my two pence in as they say and show you my august favourites.

The first is peplum styles. I have been loving peplum tops. I already had one and have brought two more in the space of  month! and have my eye on a third! (is that bad?! They're so flattering on me and I think they make a casual outfit a bit more feminine because of the silhouette it creates.


Make-up favourites:
I brought the mac strobe liquid last month and have been using it everyday (everyday I put makeup on anyway). It gives a nice dewy look mixed with or under foundation and I also use it as a highlighter on brow bone, nose and cheek bone. It was £22.50 so expensive but im sure it'll last a while and is a good multi-tasking product!





My next favourite is also quite an expensive product. Its the erase paste from benefit- (review to follow). It covers dark circles better than any other concealer ive tried, however it is hard to get out of the tineey tiny pot!




Next up is the hollister body spray in solana beach. It smeels so light and fruity great for summer instead of a heavy perfume and easier to put in my bag than glass bottles to use throughout the day.


So dairy milk is a different one? not very beauty or fashion related however as Tesco  had them on offer over the past 3 weeks ish I am not ashamed to say I took advantage and have eaten way too much than I should of!

I don't know if this last one really counts as I only got it a week or so ago, but its the semi - annual company high street edit! I always get this, even though it has gone up in price since last time. £4.50 is ridiculous but I do find it gives inspiration for looks and doesn't come out every month anyway. I get to look through it at ways actual people have put together outfits, rather than stylists putting togrther thnigns you couldnt walk down the street in!

hope you've all had a lovely august and summer as it's starting to come into autumn. Any products you've been loving this august?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment