Monday 24 September 2012

neon winter and instagram!

Hello ladies!
Feels like ages since I last did a post but it was only Wednesday! Been busy, first week of college so been a bit sparse with posts!

Thought I'd show you my outfit today, the weather was vile! It was so cold and rainy! I think I'm going to need to get my winter wardrobe out early!


So its hard to tell on the picture, but the jumper is like a knitted light brown and neon yellow! I absolutely love it and got it recently in river island reduced to £20! I snatched it right up, perfect for winter! I paired it just with my leather jacket which I needed because its freezing and my Topshop Leigh jeans.



And wanted to show you two things I got in boots today in my free, I got a tangle teezer finally! As my hair is so easily knotty and falls out easily too, so I was recommended this to try, and may do a review on it soon! I also picked up this no 7 eye colour brush, I plan on use for my concealer.


Also extra news: I've joined instagram! follow me at 'jenastagram'.

Thanks for reading,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment