Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #3

Hello, it's that time of the week again to put my shopping habit at bay and show you my weekly Wednesday wishlist! as I'm going back to college soon, I'm starting to look for some versatile pieces to last autumn/winter as well as right now! 



I love bouclé and leather sleeves so this was a match made in heaven and with the waterfall style it'll be super flattering! The colour is muted enough to go with most outfits, yet still stand out as a statement piece in my autumn/winter wardrobe.


 This print is so cute, I also love the shirt in it and looking through my wardrobe a play suit is definately one thing missing since my last one broke. I think this piece could be really wearable in winter too with thick tight and leather jacket, which is good as I don't think I'll get much summer wear out of it at the moment!

 I love the shade coral sun which is like a pink/ coral colour with a shiny nourishing finish. It also has SPF 15 - bonus! but although I love the colour and quality- £23 is rather expensive, this might be one to put on my Christmas list!

 My skins starts to feel drier with the changing seasons, I love Burt bee products and I'm sure this'll fix the  problem! I'm not always into skincare, but I think its definitely good to invest in a good moisturiser to keep skin healthy.

As I'm going back to college soon I'm starting to look at autumn essential so some winter boots and a good coat are needed. I fell in love with this one straight away! It's such a pretty colour and looks super feminine and toasty! Definitely on the pricey side though so before I invest, I'm going to look around for similar items. if you see anything similar and cheaper, please let me know?!

           XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love Burts Bees products but find they can be a bit on the pricey side when you can find cheaper products for the same quality ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I agree, I think I'm tempted as they smell so good, but you don't get much product for the price! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete