Saturday 8 September 2012

HAIRSPIRATION!

HELLO,
This post is a little different.
Now its coming into autumn I'm looking into new styles and just generally fancy a change - something new to spruce up my image! So, I thought the best way to do that is to get a new hair cut! I am way over due one anyway, its been 6 months since I ombre /dip dyed my hair, so even longer since a cut! my hair has gotten extremely long ( below boob length) and its becoming more limp and lifeless. I generally keep my hair in good condition but its so long and thick it has no volume or texture! so, here's some hair style inspiration, I'm extremely tempted to try!




all images from google image search

I've currently got three ideas: 
get a full fringe cut in and keep my hair long (with a trim).
OR/ 
cut it just below the shoulder- a good 8 inches off! with a few layers round the face - re cut in my side fringe!
OR/
get more volume and texture put in with layers and then re-do and my ombre adding a colour at the end - thinking blue or pink?

what do you think? which one would you go for?
Thanks for reading
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment