Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednsebury Wishlist #9

1. Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick £5.49
The new drug store lippy that's taking over the blogosphere! They look and seem great so I cant wait to try them not sure which I want yet the light pink or the coral, will have fun trying them out!

2. Molecule 01 Fragrance £27 for 30ml
Had never heard about this before - but recently heard it on you tube - looked into it and it sounds perfect! I don't really like scents that are too strong, but this one is subtle to you but smells so good everyone points it out! I'm so curious about this scent!

3. Givenchy inspired phone case
This one is for iPhone 5, and i've got the 4S so am looking out for one to fit mine! Love it and the t shirt too but I cant find a cheap dupe for that either - but I'm on the look out!

4. Melting snowman Bath melt £1.95 lush
CHRISTMAS TIME! its so soon I cant wait! this snowman is too cute - it just makes me want to sit and look at it - I want one so bad !

5. Topshop ombre sequin shorts £35
Although its winter, I'm still loving shorts - and with party season coming up these sequin shorts are perfect! they will look so nice on I think with a plain tee and heels or tights and a jumper! Looking out for these on my next shopping trip!

Pictures from topshop/google images/ lush / ebay/ liberty


Thanks for reading xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment