Wednesday 10 October 2012

wednesday wishlist #7


 I saw on dizzybrunette3's you tube video of using heated rollers (not these ones mind, those were way too expensive!) and I loved the look it gave her - volume and loose curls that don't look to over the top for everyday - is that too much to ask for? I hope not as that's the look I want!

 okay, so I think we can all agree £70 for a onesie is ridiculous when you can get them for a tenner in primark but its a wishlist so its allowed! I do have a onesie that I wear all the time as my room is so cold! But it has feet in it which I hate as its so restricting when you try to move - I love the look of the footless sporty style one - a girl can dream?!

This is this weeks number one want! I'm going to look for it next time I'm shopping. It can be dressed up or down and looks warm enough for autumn too, I love that its long rather than a cropped style and the price isn't too bad for a key autumn piece. It'll look great with jeans especially!

This is part of the new 'mac by request' range that bring back lots of old favourites.Now that i've tried a mac lipstick I want to invest in a gloss as i've heard they're not too sticky which is good as I hate that! £13 is a bit expensive but if its as good as macs other products it'll be worth it. These tinted lipglasses are limited edition, so I better act fast!

Belts are an easy way to change up an outfit and this belt is great. It also comes in a red leather but I thought black would go with more, I hope the metal bar is bendy enough otherwise it may look a bit strange  I'd seen similar ones on ASOS, so I might have to go compare prices as I've never paid £25 for a belt before and don't intend to start now!
images from mac/river island/ topshop/ amazon/ new look

 Thanks for reading!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment