Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #6


1. I saw this 'Alexander Wang' dupe multi strap bag and fell in love!! It's like £38 on Ebay which is a bargain replica of the real thing! It's on  my Christmas list and will go with everything, big enough for college too!

2. I love real techniques brushes! There I said it! They are the best brushes I've ever used and the price isn't too bad either - this ones $9 not sure what that is in £'s? The next one I want to add to my collection is the expert face brush - I want it for my cream blushers, highlighters and contouring. Only thing is it's not in my local boots, is it just an on-line one?

3. Anyone else watching styled to rock? I think it's quite good and has reignited my Henry Holland love his stuff is so cute and wearable! So while browsing this site I saw these super cute shoes. white plimsolls with black spots! I'm not a massive trainer type shoe girl I prefer loafers and dolly shoes, but I could definitely see a place for this on my shoe rack!

4. Kurt Geiger necklace - I'm looking for a nice chunky necklace and this fits the bill! its gorgeous and I was supposed that it only £30 when their shoes are way more expensive! this is also being added to my Christmas list!

5. Mac lipstick in coral bliss £14. I recently got a cream sheen lipstick in Japanese maple and I love it. I'm really liking the coral make-up trend at the moment and am wanting to try this lipstick too! I think it'll be a really nice everyday shade to brighten up my face in winter.

So another week of wishlists, I'm not really buying too much at the moment as Christmas is fast approaching - like 10, 11 weeks or something?! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for reading, xoxo


pictures from mac/ real techniques/ kg/ google images/ henry holland

1 comment:

  1. I loved the kurt geiger necklace :)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete