Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #8


1. Henry Holland on the wire round sunglasses £150
 Wow! I love these, I'm lusting over a pair of round sunglasses,  they're super cute and would be perfect for my holiday in a few weeks! shame on the price tag though...

2. Andy Warhol Nars, eye shadow palette £39.50
I love makeup collections, and this eye-shadow palette looks absolutely stunning - if I did get it I don't think I'd want to smudge his face though, but I'm a sucker for a limited edition!

3. ASOS Quilted jogger £30
I'm not a tracky kinda girl, I'm either more dressed up going out or in my onesie at home, but these joggers look so much nicer and less casual then your ordinary Nike ones! These would definitely keep me warm and stylish at the same time - perfect for winter!

4. Topshop black leather zip boots £45
These will look great with some thick ankle socks and skinny jeans or a dress! so versatile and not too much heel height which is good as I'm pretty tall already! Not too pricey for Topshop either, I'm definitely going to invest in a pair soon!

5. Miss Dior perfume £64 for 40 ml
I'm getting bored with my old perfume, its the apple one and although it smells lovely I want to mix it up and I love the smell of Miss Dior - it's not too overpowering which is ideal for me!

Thanks for reading xoxo

pictures from dior/topshop/nars/asos/henryholland

No comments:

Post a Comment