Tuesday 2 October 2012

mac me happy!

cheesy name I know, but it jumped to mind when writing this...


I recently got an online mac purchase, just two items. A lipstick and blush.
I'm a mac amateur, have looked at products and loved their strobe cream, so thought i'd venture out and try some more products from them.


i got a lipstick from the creamsheen collection as i prefer a finish that isnt matte. i decided to get japanese maple (its out of stock at the moment) as it was a light beige that i thought would be nice in the daytime too.
 on first impressions i was a little shocked, £14 for a very mall lipstick, i felt abit guilty at that, but after trying it im glad i got it! its my new firm favourite!


It's lovely for a day look and feels nourishing and long lasting rather than drying like other lipsticks I have, I love the frosted finish and will definitely be looking into getting some more! the colour doesn't come out very strongly, but that's perfect for me and it's build able too.


I decided to get a cream blush, and couldn't decide between lady blush and something special, but eventually decided one on lady blush  the darker of the two shades. its a nice colour, but I cant say its become my favourite blusher, mainly as I find the cream blusher harder to work with than a powder - I'm still looking for the perfect brush for it as I don't like using my fingers to apply it.


Overall I'm happy with my purchases  I love receiving new items in the post! coming back from college to see it sitting there! I'm completely in love with the lipstick,wearing it everyday since I got it! I can now understand why they're so highly raved about! I now really want to try coral bliss too!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to join the site or follow on Bloglovin!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment