Monday 15 October 2012

NOTW!


Hello ladies!
I used to be really into nail art, but when I went back to college my nails got in an awful chipped state as I was so busy! But i've recently rekindled my love for it!




I recently got the MUA nail beads(?) that are kind of dupes of the caviar nails - it gets a bit messy pouring them onto your nails, but I really like the effect it gives, especially on an accent nail. they are called the nail constellations - this one is Pisces, and best of all they're only £2.50! Bargain!



I went into new look the other day and there was a big queue at the tills -  where the Giles gold make-up is- so having a nosey I spotted this lovely dark grey colour, and I love it! It's only £2.99 which is good and the colour is easy to apply and has a lovely finish! 

Thanks for reading XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment