Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday wishlist #1

 1. mac fix +
    The website says it fixes make-up and adds radiance which is exactly what I look for in products to use in summer, it'll help revitalise my look throughout the day and add moisture too! and at £7.50 for a bottle im definitely going to pick it up next time I'm near a mac counter.

2.HD eye + brow palette
   I hate eyebrows. that may sound weird but I truly dislike even having them, but to look normal - ish, I must keep them, tame them and try to make them look as good a possible. from what i've read, this is the best of the best in eyebrow products, and could possibly make me like my eyebrows a bit more!

3. sandals Dorothy Perkins
 These are super cute with the bow and are classsicly simple and sturdy. Im used to having sandals with toe parts( don't know a proper name) but love this style!

4. essie nail polish in bikini so teeny
    The name just screams summer and is a pale blue that will look great with a tan ( once I get one and stop burning. ahhh).

5. camoflaugue shorts from topshop
    These are going on my festival wishlist as i'm going to v festival soon ( 24 days to be exact!), and will also work well with tights in winter!.

hoping that a weekly Wednesday wishlist has started and hope you like it. and if anyone has the HD brow palette/ kit, is it worth the money or is there better alternatives?
                                                                       xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist :) I love the colour of the polish! Hope you enjoy the V fest!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete