Monday 23 July 2012

OOTD: sun's come to say hello!


I woke up this morning and the sun had come out! so you guessed it i had to wear a dress to make the most of it! hope you like it. 


denim jacket topshop
dress H&M / belt primark.

I got this great basic yellow dress from the h&m sale for just £7. what a bargain!  it has a yellow tie belt around it but i wore this black primark one instead.

generally as its the first sunny day im not jumping to get my pale legs out so i put on tights but it was so hot,  i took them off half way through! I also didn't wear the jacket all day, but I like to take it with me if im going out  as it can get chilly quickly in England.

i paired it with this grey zara messenger bag which I recently got for my birthday and i use it almost everyday its the right size and I love the rose gold detailing!

hope you enjoyed a sunny UK day! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment