Saturday 21 July 2012

HELLLOOO!

an introduction...
hello blog lovers! after spending time reading other peoples blogs, I have decided to start my own. keep reading and follow me if you want fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts including reviews, ootd's and hauls! thanks lovelies!

about me:
my names Jena, I'm 17 from the south east of England. I'm currently at college doing my a levels in law, psychology and politics but have a keen passion for fashion, beauty and blogs!
The name: 
Do you need more clothes?! is something my family and friends are always asking me and i have to admit my closet is quite full, but as i see it, its just like spending money on other hobbies, i love buying new clothes and beauty prioducts and the old saying: 'a girl can never have too many shoes' applies in this situation!

any other questions you have please leave in the comments to help you guys get to know me better!

No comments:

Post a Comment