Sunday 29 July 2012

august update! (early I know)....

hellooo,

Just a  little update,  as I am moving tomorrow - yay! but unfortunately will not have internet until the 15th (silly sky!) I literally don't know what i'm going to spend my time doing, like most lazy students, I spend a shameful amount of my day on my laptop in the holidays, but you never know i might pick up a new hobby, or just spend too much time shopping and spending more money :/ .


 I am telling you this to explain the lack of posts that'll be coming. I hope (fingers crossed) I'll be able to do a few posts in between on my phone and other computers, but we never know! however this move does mean I should hopefully have so home decorating post and will defintely be posting the finished look of my new room!

also in august, I am...

1. off to Brighton for a night ( hope the weather stays nice and can get some nice OOTD's on the beach!).
2. my as level exam results come out on the 16th! starting to get nervous now.
3. v festival ! soo unbelievable excited - not for camping mind, im dreading that (not a camping girl) but the whole experience will be way worth it!
4. holiday at end of august, still unsure of the destination ( it's all very last minute) but its definately pencilled in for a nice summer break before heading back to college.

                                                                             xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment