Saturday 28 July 2012

beauty review: l'oreal mascara


they say : 'infinite length effect fibres'

whilst having a quick noise around my local super drug I spotted the l'oreal false lash telescopic mascara on offer for £8.99 instead of the usual £10.99. I usually stick to what I know and don't like to experiment much on the more expensive mascaras, but id heard great things about this and so couldn't resist.






The brush is great for catching all them smaller annoying lashes in the corners, and it bends on the wand to allow you to really work at getting long lashes. I am a huge fan of this mascara and was completely blown away with how well it worked. my lashes were darker, longer and fuller than with any other mascara. usually I have to apply two or even three different mascaras to receive my desired look, but in the last week or so i've been applying a few coats of this on its own and being extremely happy with the results.

two coats of the mascara

This is my new go to mascara and since having this I have been neglecting my others! I would definitely recommend this and when it eventually runs out, I will be heading straight off to replace it, even at the £10.99 price tag it is definitely worth it in my eyes!

                                                                  xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to pick this up!

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete