Wednesday 28 November 2012

wednesday wishlist #11

I do like lush's make-up range, I live by their colour supplement as foundation - and next up I want to try the emotional brilliance powder as i've heard such good things - £12 is pretty pricey though for a tiny little tub when you can get lots of  face powders in boots for under a fiver!

Another pricey product, but I recently got macs prep and prime and love it but at £28 I was looking for something as good but cheaper - even if just a fiver cheaper it all adds up! I'm hoping to get this for Christmas so we'll have to see if its as good as MAC's!

3. Urban Outfitters camo jacket with Sherpa collar £25 - on sale
When the whole camouflage thing it I liked it but not enough to buy a £50 one from Topshop, (actually I did but took it back cause it's too expensive), so when I saw this one on urban outfitters for half that, plus their 20% off for 48hrs. that was last week - I couldn't pass up this offer!

4. Urban Outfitters simple camo top £15 - on sale
Again more camo! I really only liked the jackets when the first trend came out but I'm slightly more into it now - still personally don't like it in jeans though!

I'm meant to be gong out this weekend for a friends 18Th and I love thee shoes! I prefer wedges to heels as they're more comfy, and these are amazing even though I don't like peep toes!
pictures frm: urban outfitters/topshop/lush/nars

Thanks for reading, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment