Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wednesday wishlist #10




1.  Office city Bag £49.99, Zara
In turkey there was loads of fake designer bags and I absolutely fell in love with this prada one from the new collection but at still over £250 it was still out of my price range, but i've found this! its so similar and practical with all the zips! I AM IN LOVE!!

2. Mac Lipstick in candy yum - yum £14
this is another one from the mac by request collection. I'm really into pink lipsticks since getting the matte Kate moss one in 101. this colour will be nice to wear all year round and is so vibrant!

3. Motel jeans in Gothic print £48
I love patterned jeans and this are so cool! they'll look super nice casual and for a more dressy look! I think they may be a bit short though... have to debate this one!

4. ASOS boyfriend style jeans £35
I think boyfriend jeans look so good on everyone as such a casual look for winter and easy to throw on whenever!

5. ASOS neon ribbed hat £7
We may not want to admit it but winters just round the corner and I need to be warm waiting at bus stops in the morning, so this hat ticks all the boxes!

Thanks for reading, XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I would love all of these apart from number 3, which would look a complete moose in I'm afraid haha :) I'm your newest follower!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete