Tuesday 6 November 2012

Duty free splurge! That's real and prep and prime!

So I don't own too many higher end make-up items, but when I was in duty free the idea of saving money on some great products id been eyeing up was just too much and I caved in and had to leave with these beauties...


On the way over to turkey, in Luton airport there's a small little benefit counter and I picked up the that's real mascara, as I'd heard really good things about it and love the brand. I got it for £15.90 instead of the usual £19 so not much saving but enough for me to take the plunge to try it! I thought it might just be a bit over hyped but it really is great. I usually use a few mascaras each day but I use this one on its own to create really long lashes, sometimes I think its a little thick but its easy to separate them with the brush with another sweep. The packaging is so nice and typical benefit like too!



The first thing I spotted in the Turkish duty free was a mac counter so was drawn straight to it! and was going I was mooching around and saw the prep and prime base. It's like a primer really, I use my fingers to apply it and it creates a smooth, even base . My foundation goes on much smoother and it''s the only primer i've tried that keeps my make-up on all day at college. And best of all every time I touch my face throughout the day, it is so smooth! This was only like a pound cheaper or something as it was Turkish lira but I'm so glad I got it!


Thanks for reading,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment