Tuesday 28 August 2012

I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!





helloo again, it has literally been about a month! ahhhh

so an update...
ive moved, so had no intenet! :o it couldnt have come at a worse time starting up my blog, trying to look at universities, finding a car and practising for my theory test that i must book soon! but after like 25 days I have internet again!


 and then I was busy with  v festval! most amazing weekend ever! my first camping and weekend festival experience! - everyone is soo friendly, the music and atmosphee is amazing and i just generally had the best time ever and will definitely be going again next year! I tried to see as many people as possible - but childish gambino, nero, maddness and ed sheeran were amazing!! and suprisingly I didnt mind the camping part although it got extremely cold at night     and my onsiee definately came in handy!



I also managed to get a tan! and I never tan easily - it was so hot that weekend that although I did apply sun cream , my forehead is now peeling it got that burnt! so I tought id share just a few pictures from the weekend with you. hope your all enjoying the sun!     xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment